Saturday, June 15, 2013

Lydia Martin- Teen Wolf- Inspired Outfit

Hey Fashionistas me again.

      I don't know about you guys but I adore Teen Wolf and if you do not know what that is it is a TV show. Anyways I love how one of the main characters Lydia Martin dresses. Here is an inspired outfit I put together from the episode Frenemy (a.k.a #6) in season 2.
Inspired
Dress- Floral lace skater dress from Charlotte Russe for the price of $26.99
Jacket- Daytrip Moto jacket from Buckle at the price of $39.96
Shoes- Wemens vintage lace up high platform wooden heel design from DH gate for $40.00
Belt- Pieces nanine skinny belt from US ASOS for $8.49
Purse- Taupe large "waverly" cross-body convertible tote from Purse Boutique for $44.95
Bracelets- Gold bangle set from JCrew for $39.50
Necklace- Large owl necklace from Forever 21 for $4.80

No comments:

Post a Comment