Saturday, June 15, 2013

Aubrey Miller- The First Time- Inspired Look

Hey Fashionistas me again

      One of my favorite movies is The First Time starring Dylan O' Brien and Britt Robertson. Anyways so Britt plays a blond by the name of Aubrey, Aubrey Miller. If you want to know what happens just buy or rent the movie. Anyways I loved the way Aubrey dresses so I wanted to share me inspired outfit for Aubrey.
Inspired Look
Shirt- Breana twill shirt from Abercrombie for $68.00
(this is the same shirt that Aubrey is wearing in the pic)
Pants- Memphis boot cut (long) from West Seal for $10.00
(these are some really cheap cute jeans that I found that looked similar but you can wear any jeans you would like to wear)
Shoes- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star sneaker from DSW for $44.95
(these are not from the converse site but these are cheaper that usual)

No comments:

Post a Comment